Hello Everyone, my name is Jack Mountcastle and I am a student at Ilkley Grammar School, this is blog showing my future progress in A level media. I am also a cadet in the local Air cadet squadron and here is a video of me playing in a marching band for the National drill and ceremonial Camp.
Thursday, 10 September 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
D2 - Explain technical and aesthetic Properties
Here above is a copy of the Brief that was given to me by my client at BBC 3 to make an advertising campaign for the BBC 3 Production Defend...
-
Sax is a song written and performed by Fleur East, a runner up for the 11th X Factor. It is a great song that was inspired by Uptown Funk ...
-
Here is my full finished music video. The brief that I was given by my client was to make a music video for the song; “I can’t believe that...
-
D1 How I’ve met the brief and my proposal. Overall this has been a difficult project for me to do and you can probably tell why and this is...
No comments:
Post a Comment